|Name of the company||Daffodil International Professional Training Institute|
|Head Office||64/6, Lake Circus, Panthapath (Russell Square) Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh|
|Represented by||Rathindra Nath Das, Executive Director|
|Introduction||The fast pace of today's complex society, along with the increasing demands and challenges of modern technological advances has created an unprecedented need for expert managers, executives, legal practitioners; and indeed a necessity for well-seasoned professionals in all fields. But the present education system in the country is not so up to date, technology-driven and professional-oriented that can meet the demands of modern necessities of the global era. As a result, a lot of student completing their higher education in different Universities and Institutes are not able to prove themselves to meet the requirements of the recruiter in the job market. Keeping all of these in mind, DIPTI works diligently to bridge the gap between the typical academic classrooms experience and -providing education necessary for the day-to-day demands of business and society. DIPTI is an initiative of Daffodil Computers Ltd. (A Public Limited Company by shares) that will be the first professional education providing body in Bangladesh. DIPTI will provide a very wide range of job oriented and professional development training both skilled and unskilled people to a human resource. These courses offer the opportunity for practitioners, individual, businessman, and employees to refresh to expand and enhance their skills/ professionalism. Professional Development Programs offer more than just a traditional learning experience. All the courses run by DIPTI will be experiential, challenging, interactive and bridging academic theory and the real world of practice that willnew work experience. DIPTI will surely bring appropriate knowledge to deal with potential measures, and help workers to improve working conditions and encompass the maintenance and promotion of workers work performance.|
|LEGAL STRUCTURE & GOVERNMENT RECOGNITIONS||DIPTI operates under Daffodil Computers Ltd (DCL). DCL started its business from 1990 and incorporated on January 26, 1998 as a Private Limited Company as per "THE COMPANIES ACT (ACT NO. XVIII) OF 1994" and registered with the registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms. On April 25, 2002, DCL was converted into a Public Listed Company with the approval of security exchange commission (SEC) under the Ministry of Finance and Planning.|
|VISION||The vision of DIPTI is to be the number one choice for job-oriented training for our huge pool of manpower as per market demand.|
CAREER OPPORTUNITY THROUGH Jobsbd.com
|Jobsbd.com is the leader in online recruitment in the country. Jobsbd.com helps thousands of top companies recruit quality job seekers. The current reality of the market shows that many organizations are looking for appropriate professionals in various fields, while there are millions of educated jobless people searching jobs in and out of the country. Together DIPTI and Jobsbd.com will work as a matchmaker between recruiters and job seekers.|
|LINK/ AFFILIATION/ PARTNERSHIP||We have links, affiliation and partnership with different local and global educational institutions, Universities, ICT industries, etc. of them are: Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB),University and Industry Alliance, University of Dhaka, Daffodil Foundation, Daffodil Education Network (DEN).|
|Chairman||The Chairman of DIPTI is Mr. Sabur Khan, Chairman, Daffodil Group and Daffodil International Professional Training Institute.|
|RESOURCE PERSONNEL||We have a group of resource personnel from various well-reputed national and multinational organization, association, and educational institute; some of them are working with DCCI, FBCCI, BIAM, BIM, BMDC, UNDP, World Bank, WHO, ADB, Private and Public university faculty etc. Some of our resource personnel's are PhD holder and International Award Winner.|
1. Familiarization with analysis, sampling, evaluation of job tasks and control methods for work-related problems.
3. Demonstration sessions by showing examples of work exposures. 4. Problem solving exercises using reference materials, Inspection Manual and guidelines.
5. Shared experiences with course participants and instructors from NGOs, public and private sector Company and industries, research institutes, university and polytechnics.
6. Follow-up question and answer sessions through an attendee and instructor joint session.
7. Imparting analytical and practical training to different professionals with a view to enhancing their professional efficiency and competence.
8. Holding seminars, symposium, workshops etc.
9. Establishment and development of mutual relationship and liaison with different training institutions in the country and abroad.
10. Rendering consultancy services to the government and private sector.
11. Producing an echelon of well prepared, disciplined, responsible and committed professionals with balanced development of body and mind through training.
12. Certificate of completion issued from the central office.
|WHY DO A PROFESSIONAL COURSE?||
01. The Job Oriented Training at DIPTI will provide you with a greater understanding and awareness of the current issues facing development practice, as well as providing transferable skills to apply to your own professional situation.
02. Practical action plans or project outlines are developed by all participants to identify how their experiences on the Professional Development Programme can be created into a positive strategy to apply to their own individual circumstances.
03. DIPTI staffs have a vast range of in-country practical experience from all over the globe to contribute, formally and informally, to the course. Many staff works in the dual roles of and project consultants, and this distinct combination of academic study and practical experience helps to define DIPTI's content and structure.
04. Taking part in a Professional Development Program can enhance your career prospects, and be an effective team building experience for your organization.
05. DIPTI has a specialist central office dedicated to working on Job Oriented Training to make your experience as straightforward as possible. The office is available to handle all queries from timetables to anything else, and can assist with any unexpected inconveniences.
06. When you study at DIPTI, there is the opportunity to take part in other department activities such as the seminar series, which may focus on current research or be hosted by a guest speaker.
07. You can take part atthese training programm from any franchise center near to you. DIPTI will stabiles its franchise centers in important divisional headquarters.
08. If the timing of the programme clashes with your work schedule or you require specific training in a specialist field, you can do it on contract basis through your nearest DIPTI center.
09. We cater for special groups from banks, companies, NGOs, government offices, and other organizations. We have a special group rate for minimum four or more.
10. DIPTI Education has a unit named Jobsbd.com to match employers and newly qualified employment seekers. Through this cell, we will try to create employment opportunities for the young people. It serves the role of career counseling service. We also give preference to our students if and when an employment opportunity is created in Daffodil Group.
|WHY SHOULD CHOOSE DAFFODIL?||01. Obtain ISO 9002
02. IT Training with the affiliation of London Metropolitan University
03. Job Portal, named www.Jobsbd.com
04.ICT Company initiated International University
05. Produce the brand computer.
06. Introducing Superstore.
07. Introducing first Bangladeshi Brand PC
07. Digital Magazine named Digibangla
08. Elite Partner of NCC among 400 centres across the world
09. Corporate Reseller of Hewlett Packard
10. Intel Distributor of Bangladesh
11. Fastest ISP
12. The first Computer Hardware, Software and IT solution company who offer as a public listed company
13. Conducting GoB Projects as BOT Basis
14. Joint venture with foreign Companies.